CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here's the Story


I can't even remember how to do this, it has been so long. But here's the story...

Sadie was being cyber stalked by a creepy man-boy and we had to take her off of myspace and facebook. I told her that i would get rid of my blog too, but I didnt want to get rid of it because I liked to chk out all my friends blogs. So after a while the creepy man-boy went away and we came back to our life (she is back on facebook with close parental monitoring) but I had gotten out of the habit of blogging and alot of my friends made their blog private. So although I still read some blogs, now, I have to beg permission to see others. (which I will, soon as I figure out how)

I was never very good at this and then Shel had a baby (beautiful Paige) and I lost my tech support. Which may not even matter because no one is even going to read this...

"I'm just sending it out into the void, so, goodnight dear void"

3 comments:

Kizzy said...

yay!! so good to have you back..and sooo glad stalker boy is gone!!

Shel said...

YAY YAY YAY! I have been wanting to call you and get you back on here! And I just miss you!! AND I need some organizing questions answered!! You need to post about your BEAUTIFUL grandson! Let's set a date soon!! What do you want to do??? CALL ME!!!

Jami said...

Hello my long lost friend! I like your blog. Get good at it so that you & Kiz can help me.

New Year New Blog

Hooray 2008!! 2007 was a great year, but I'm sure 2008 is going to be even better. Ended last year with a bang. Cason and Emily came to visit for 11 days! Brad took off work all that time and we just played. We took a few day trips to Tucson, Tombstone and Bisbee.



deep underground in the coal mine in Bisbee

I should have been a cowboy...